Terms and Conditions of Using Our Writing Service
Submitting a Request for a Refund
- Our customers are eligible for a refund within the first two weeks after the deadline for the order expires. If you claim a refund due to plagiarism, your claim will not have any time limits. Please, make sure that you provide a valid plagiarism report with your refund to justify your request.
*We will accept plagiarism reports provided via Turnitin, WriteCheck, and iThenticate. Other plagiarism detection engines do not provide credible information about plagiarism. They often detect properly formatted direct quotes and references lists as plagiarized. Please, do not provide manually written plagiarism comments or the reports delivered through SafeAssign.com.
- If you want the writer to keep working on your own paper, we will be responsible for plagiarism detected in our part of work. We will not check plagiarism in the part of the work, which was written by you.
- In case you are not happy with the paper and want a Refund, we will review your claim during 3-4 days. Should our Refund Department decide that your claims are justified, you will receive partial or full compensation for your order.
- Every customer is eligible for a free revision during the first 2 days after the deadline expiry. If you miss the deadline for a free revision, we will have to request compensation. It is possible that the writer will agree to revise the paper for free. In that case, you will lose your right for refunding this particular order.
- If your paper consists of 20 pages and more, you are eligible for a free revision during 30 days after the deadline expires.
- You cannot ask for a free revision, if you have changed the original instructions. In addition, if you fail to upload the relevant materials before the writer starts working on the paper, we will have to ask for compensation.
- If you want to apply for a free revision, you will need to set a new deadline and upload comments for the revision. At times, if the order is complex, we may need up to 24 hours to finish your revision. Please, rest assured that we do everything possible to complete your revision as soon as possible.
- Please, check your personal account regularly in case you receive messages from our support or the writer. One of the biggest problems with customers is that they often forget to attach the needed materials or provide comprehensive unambiguous details for their papers. You are fully responsible for providing all instructions and materials when you place the order.
- You are welcome to use our Extended Revision service, which will add 30 percent to the final cost of your order. If you use this option, you will be eligible for a free revision during 14 days instead of 48 hours. However, please, make sure that you do not change the original instructions. In addition, if you do not need a revision because your paper is perfect, we will not refund the cost of the Extended Revision service.
- Our customers are eligible for a complete refund, if they have accidentally placed two identical orders or have been accidentally charged for the same order more than once. Please, inform our support about the situation and we will cancel the double order immediately.
- Our customers are eligible for a complete refund if we fail to find a writer for your order.
- In case a complete refund is provided, customers will not be eligible for using the materials or papers that have been created by our company.
A Partial Refund
- Our customers are eligible for a partial refund, if they have failed to request a correct number of pages for their orders. We will compensate that part of the order, which exceeds the word count needed for your work.
- Customers who have failed to select the needed writing level (e.g., University instead of PhD) may not receive full or partial refund due to these problems.
- Refund percentage may need to be reduced for those customers, who have failed to provide adequate instructions or requirements for their orders. If the instructions are contradicting, the percentage of the refund will also be reconsidered.
- If you want to cancel the order after the writer was assigned to your paper, you will receive:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*If 30 percent of the deadline are left and the writer is working on your order, you will not be eligible for cancelling the order. Moreover, you will not be able to cancel the order after the completed paper was uploaded to your account.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Late verification is another issue of concern. Many customers fail to answer the questions from our Financial Department. However, we need verification to minimize the risks of financial frauds. If that is the case, the deadline will be calculated starting the moment you have verified your financial details. Otherwise, we will ask you to pay additionally for an urgent paper.
Counting Pages and Words
- We will not count pages visually. Rather, we will calculate the number of words. We write approximately 300 words per page. These requirements may change for technical orders or orders that require extensive calculations. Our Writing Department will calculate the word count according to your paper requirements.
- For PowerPoint Presentations, speaker notes will have to be paid additionally. You can use this option at the time you are ordering a PPT presentation. You will have 100-150 words under each slide in the section for speaker notes.
- We will calculate the price of online tests, based on the number of questions in them. We follow a simple formula: 5 questions equal 1 written page. Thus, if your test contains 20 questions, you will have to pay for 4 pages.
Deadline and Delivery
- If you want your paper to be delivered early, we will request compensation. We will recalculate the price of your order, and you will have to place a new order. If the writer delivers the paper earlier for free, you will no longer be eligible for refunds for this particular order.
- If the deadline for your paper was missed without your approval, you will be eligible for a partial refund. We will reconsider the cost of your order according to our pricing requirements.
- Please, make sure that you select the needed type of paper when you place an order. For instance, you should not choose "essay" if you need a "dissertation". Otherwise, we will not be able to provide a refund upon your request.
- If you place a rewriting order, we will simply paraphrase the original text. If you ask for additional services, such as research or editing, you will have to compensate the writer for his/her efforts.
- Please, check your personal account as frequently as you can, as you may have new messages from the writer or our support representatives. Your communication with our company is the main factor of your academic success!