Use Progressive Delivery to Manage Your Projects More Effectively
If it is the case you want sections of an order delivered by WritingLeader.com as we complete each part, we will be happy to do so. This is one of the best methods available for making large papers more manageable. This usually applies to:
- Ten-plus (10+) page assignments where a tutor has asked you to use single line spacing.
- Twenty-plus (20+) page assignment where a tutor has asked you to use double line spacing.
Advantages of This Delivery Style:
- Makes tracking and reviewing of orders more manageable. Receiving one section of a paper at a time allows adequate time for checking each one before you have to hand the completed product to your tutor.
- Enjoy high-quality help from the most talented people – brilliant writers and scrupulous editors.
- Up to 30 days to ask WritingLeader.com to revise a paper without any cost to yourself. This compares favorably to our free revision rules for standard orders, where the time allowed is 2 days.
- We allocate an experienced supervisor from our team to personally manage the lifecycle of every order we receive. The manager assigned to you will monitor your order’s progress and they are responsible for ensuring seamless contact between you and your helper and for making sure you are more than satisfied with our work.
You may also be interested in reading our article: "Affiliate Program"
The method/process we use for delivering papers*:
- Deadline time of 4 days or less: When deadline clock gets to 50% – customer receives first (25%) section or draft of their paper. In practice this means that you would receive the first section comprised of 5 pages (out of a full order of 20 pages) from us when 1 day out of a deadline of 2 days is getting close or is up.
- Deadline time of 5 to 11 days: When deadline clock gets to 25% completion – customer receives the first (25%) section of their paper. When deadline clock gets to 50% completion - customer receives the second (50%) section of their paper.
- Deadline time of 12 or more days: When deadline clock gets to 25% completion – customer receives the first (25%) section of their paper. When deadline clock gets to 50% completion - customer receives the second (50%) section of their paper. When deadline clock gets to 75% completion - customer receives the third (75%) section of their paper.
+15% is all this service costs over and above the cost of an order delivered by regular methods. * Our customer support representatives are always available and will work diligently with you to develop individualized plans to suit your unique needs. Therefore, in the event you would like to take delivery of your order by some other means, the supervisor managing your order will listen carefully to your requirements and work closely with you to arrive at a solution that satisfies you.
Additional Services to Suit Customers with Short(er) Orders
If your order is less than 20 pages, you might find one or all of the options below useful:
Customers of WritingLeader.com are welcome to request 1-page summaries from our company. These may have special appeal if a tutor has instructed you to report regularly on the research work you are engaged in. Indeed, if you have reporting requirements, we recommend you use this option. From our concise summaries, you (and your readers) will get a clear overview of the entire content of your paper.
There are two types of drafts you can get from WritingLeader.com:
- If your paper is typed in double-spacing, the draft we provide will contain 300 words.
- If your paper is typed in single-spacing, the draft we provide will contain 600 words.
Customers can order page-long drafts (1-page) from us after 50% has been reached on the deadline clock.
We value all our customers and, therefore, offer several guarantees with our writing service. One of these guarantees is the provision of free revisions, which may be requested for a limited period after we deliver an order – 48 hours. With an extension onto this timeframe, however, you will have 14 days in which to ask us to revise your papers at no extra cost to yourself.